AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio
AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio has been selected by the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) as a managed care organization (MCO) to serve beneficiaries of Ohio’s Medicaid managed care program across all three regions of the state starting in 2022.
AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio is developing a network of hospital, physician, ancillary, behavioral health, dental, and vision providers. We want to work with dedicated providers like you. Opens a new windowLearn more about our commitment to participating providers (PDF).
Join us, and together we can improve the lives of Medicaid enrollees in Ohio.
Join AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio
To request a Provider Agreement, please complete a Provider Contract Inquiry Form (PDF) Opens a new window and return by email to email@example.com. Contact us by phone at 1-833-296-2259 if you have any questions.
Please complete and return the appropriate data intake form to start the contracting process with AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio.
- Opens a new windowProvider Data Intake Form (PDF).
- Opens a new windowBehavioral Health Data Intake Form (PDF).
- Opens a new windowHospital/Facility Data Intake Form (PDF).
- Opens a new windowAncillary Data Intake Form (PDF).
Send us your completed forms through the method most convenient to you:
- Email: Return your forms to your Account Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Provider Network Operations at email@example.com.
- Fax: 1-844-933-0285.
Corporate Provider Network Operations
P.O. Box 406
Essington, PA 19029-0406
Want to learn more? Opens a new windowOur Introduction for Ohio Providers (PDF) includes:
- A more in-depth look at the advantages of joining our growing provider network.
- Expanded explanations of our programs and services.
- Ways you can contact us.